Thursday 26 January 2017

Southern Girls Retro Challenge - Buttons and/or Brads

Southern Girls Challenge is into our second challenge for 2017 and the first for Team Lou for this year.
Team Lou has 2 new faces joining us for 2017.
Please join me in welcoming Tracy M & Karen R to team Lou and the SGC team.
We are so stoked to have them joining the team!

In 2017 we are trying something a little different, every so often we will be having a RETRO challenge.
These challenges are designed to have you dig into your stash and get rid of some of those older supplies that might be hanging around unloved.

For this fortnights challenge we would love to see you use some Buttons and or Brads on your projects.  Remember we are not just a card blog, we love to see scrapbook layouts, artjournal pages and all types of papercraft.

Thanks to our 2 amazing sponsors for this challenge.....

Ppinkydolls



And here is my card for the challenge....
Using Little Star from Ppinkydolls

I hope you will come over and join us in the challenge
Lou

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges.....

I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Simon says stamp- Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Make it digital

10 comments:

  1. Lou I just adore your wee girl, she has such personality & its been real fun seeing she can look so different depending on everyone's style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card Louise!
    LOVE your image & colouring, LOVE your pretty button flowers and layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love her in pink! That's gorgeous Lou. Love the lush rose paper and super cute use of the buttons on the flowers. Gorgeous hunny! You've coloured her to perfection too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lou. I'm always in awe of your wonderful colouring. Such a pretty layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lou. I'm always in awe of your wonderful colouring. Such a pretty layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, I love the layout and all your fabulous embellishments! Thanks so much for playing in our Digital Challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Louise! It's so cute & so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and design! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...